Saying thank you is important. It isn’t always required or expected, but it is good manners and would make your momma proud. When people go out of their way to make your life a little easier, you really need to take the time to appreciate it…AND to let them know that you appreciate it. Recently someone did that for me. She went above and beyond what she was asked to do and it was awesome. I felt like she needed an awesome “thank you” in return. So, I made this…
I have shared a card in a box with you before, but I don’t do it very often because it is time consuming. I reserve these projects for really special occasions. However, I don’t want to make it sound so daunting a task that you would never even try it! You definitely SHOULD try it and I will tell you why.
- They have the WOW factor…like over the top WOW
- It’s good to flex your creative muscles at times
- You can still fit them in a regular envelope and mail them like an ordinary card
- You can make them for any occasion and use any theme you want
- It is FUN. Remember, that’s why we do what we do…for enjoyment.
I admit that I did not squeeze mine into a regular envelope, I used too many pearls on it for that. I made a special box envelope for it and dolled that up too. That just added to the fun of saying thank you to her.
If you need a tutorial for a card in a box, simply leave me a comment letting me know and I will get instructions to you. And after you create one, please share a picture with me so I can be amazed at your cleverness!