This class is focused on the Butterfly Gala stamp set and the Butterfly Duet Punch. They will be such a useful addition to your stamp collection!
The price of this class includes:
- Gingham Gala Cardstock Pack
- Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins
- Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (SAB)
We’ll create some beautiful projects at the class to get your creative juices flowing so you can make the most of these tools in your craft room this year.
DEADLINE to register and pay was January 13. Registration is now closed for this event.
Today I want to share with you the one product I had to have from the Occasions catalog. I hope you have had a chance to browse through this catalog. There are many choices for products that will fit your need, style and budget! Its not easy choosing just one, but if I had to pick this is what it would be…
Here are several reasons for my choice.
- Its a bundle. I LOVE how Stampin’ Up! coordinates its products. This makes our job of creating so much easier! And, by purchasing these as a bundle, you save 10% on your purchase.
- The punch. Bundles with punches are my favorites. For one thing, they aren’t as expensive as bundles with dies. For another thing, you don’t need a die-cutting machine or any additional tools…just paper and ink. The clever design of this punch and stamp set allow you to stamp and then punch 2 butterflies at once, making quick work of projects that require multiples.
- Sentiments. I always look for stamp sets that will be useful for many projects and occasions. This set has a variety of sayings that I know I will use again and again.
- Butterflies. Everyone needs at least one good stamp set with butterflies. They communicate hope and renewal and elegance. Use them to welcome a new baby. to express condolences or even to congratulate newlyweds. They are also a great choice for Easter cards, Mother’s Day, Birthday… You get the idea.
- Variety. Because of the way this stamp set is designed, you have choices for the ways you use it. You can add color to these butterflies by simply stamping with the solid images over the detailed images. You might prefer to use colored pencils or makers to add color to you butterflies. This set provides lots of options for variety.
If you are interested in adding the Butterfly Gala stamp set and the Butterfly Duet punch to your collection, please contact me and I will help you with that!