This class is focused on the Butterfly Gala stamp set and the Butterfly Duet Punch. They will be such a useful addition to your stamp collection!
The price of this class includes:
- Gingham Gala Cardstock Pack
- Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins
- Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (SAB)
We’ll create some beautiful projects at the class to get your creative juices flowing so you can make the most of these tools in your craft room this year.
DEADLINE to register and pay was January 13. Registration is now closed for this event.
If you are still undecided about our Occasions Kick Off Party, here are some reasons to participate that you might not have considered!
- #6 $$$ This is the cheapest class we will offer ALL year! I am starting 2019 out with a bargain for you! Can you even buy a decent store bought card for $5 any more??? We will make THREE super cute cards at this class…all for only $5!
- #5 CATALOGS! Everyone will receive their own copy of the new Occasions catalog and the 2019 Sale-a-bration brochure at this class. Tons of project samples and inspiration are in these catalogs. You can shop from them, of course, but you can also use them to generate ideas for color combinations, 3-d projects and so much more.
- #4 PRIZES! This is a party after all. We’ll be playing some games and giving away fun prizes.
- #3 NEW PRODUCT! You get to see and play with the brand new “toys” I have purchased! I have new stamp sets, dies, punches and paper. I have been very busy in the studio creating with these new items. Come check out what I have made!
- #2 R & R! I have heard people say that stamping is cheaper than therapy. If you’ve never attended one of our events, you can expect to have fun and make new friends. We laugh and have a good time while we are being productive.
- #1 BLESSING OTHERS! When we share our handmade cards with people, they smile. You will have 3 opportunities to make someone smile with the projects you’ll create at our class. That, my friend, is priceless.
You can sign up for the Occasions Kick Off Party here!
Epic Celebrations is the first stamp set that we are featuring on our Sale-A-Bration blitz. Each week we will choose a different Sale-A-Bration item and post projects made using that item. Hopefully that will help you choose which of these great FREE stamp sets and items is right for you. The Epic Celebrations set has quickly become one of my favorites! Here’s a look at the stamp set…
It has fun images and sentiments. We’ll be sharing masculine projects and girlie ones this week, because it works great for either. A gift bag sample in the Sale-A-Bration brochure inspired our first card…
We used a variety of colors and images to create the fun background, but my favorite detail is that Tangerine Tango guitar! I stamped the guitar with VersaMark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. Then I fussy cut it with my Paper Snips…which was actually pretty easy. Add an “epic” sentiment and some sequin stars to finish it off. So cute!
You can earn this stamp set FREE during our Sale-A-Bration sale that lasts until the end of March. Simply place a $50 order, or more, and earn free product. Click ‘Shop Now’ at the top of this page to get started.
I have four more projects from the Epic Celebrations set to share with you this week. Be sure to check back tomorrow, you won’t want to miss any of them!
I have so many logical excuses for getting a late start on my Blessing A Day challenge for February. But in the end all they are is excuses, so I will just start where I am at and press on. Today’s blessing is for my son who is away at college. He’s only been back at school for a week, but I miss him like crazy. We have to send a package to him today (weather permitting) and I thought I would send a little “i love you” to brighten his day….along with the sour punch straws and m&ms. 🙂
This uses one of the Sale-A-Bration sets (See Ya Later). You can receive it free with any $50 order. I embossed the image with white embossing powder on Whisper White cardstock and then sponged Gumball Green ink on top of the image. The alligator head is created with the pennants punch and I added some googly eyes that I propped up with some glue dots.
I am always looking for people to join me in this venture of blessing others. It goes perfectly with the theme of our current Wed. night Bible study at church. We are studying Philippians where Paul tells us to not look out only for our own interests but to think about the interests of others too. Great words to live by.
Hope you have a blessed day. Please leave a comment to let me know what you think of Andrew’s alligator!